Pathfinder: The Kingdom of Darkness
This is a list for Kingdom of Darkness-specific rewards that can be obtained through the Reputation and Fame system in Ultimate Campaign. (THESE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. If you select an award that changes to a nature not to your liking you may ask for a refund.)
Your Sphere of Influence now increases by 100 miles when you reach Fame 75 and 100.
Any titles that grant new bonuses or allow you to take them again at 30, 40, and 55 fame also increase in effectiveness/allow you to take it again at 75 and 100 fame.
Generic Prestige Awards (Any Fame Level)
Dispel Magic 1 PP
Lesser Restoration 1 PP
Make Whole 1 PP
Remove Blindness/Deafness 1 PP
Remove Curse 1 PP
Remove Disease 1 PP
Remove Paralysis 1 PP
Atonement 2 PP (8 PP to restore cleric/paladin powers)
Break Enchantment 2 PP
Greater Dispel Magic 2 PP
Neutralize Poison 2 PP
Restoration 2 PP (4 PP to remove a permanent negative level)
Regenerate 3 PP
Raise Dead 16 PP
Greater Restoration 16 PP
Resurrection 32 PP
True Resurrection 77 PP
- Iron-Minded (Title, 3 PP): Your exposure to the horrors of the Dark Tapestry and The Open-Armed’s cult has steeled your mind against the confusing and maddening ways of darker creatures. Once per day when you are confused, you may reroll the d% to see how you act in a round. You may take this title again at Fame 30, 40, and 55. Each time you take this title, you gain another reroll per day
- Learned (Title, 2 PP) Through your vast experiences you have picked up a few tricks. You become specialized in one skill of your choice (one skill becomes a class skill; if it is already a class skill you gain a permanent +1 to the skill) as long as you have this title. You may take this title again at Fame 30, 40, 55, 75, and 100, selecting a different skill each time.
- Sage of the Darker Depths (Title, 2 PP): Through study or experience, you know plenty about what lurks in the deep. You are considered trained in Knowledge (dungeoneering) when making knowledge checks about aberrations, Knowledge (planes) checks about evil typed outsiders, and Knowledge (religion) checks for undead. If you are already trained in these skills, you gain a +4 bonus when making knowledge checks about these creatures.
- Sound Sleep (3 PP) For one night, you obtain magical services or alchemical remedies that will put you into a deep and restful slumber. You gain a +4 bonus on your Will save against bad dreams for one night. You may only purchase this reward in settlements that offer spellcasting services of at least 5th level.
- Sheriff (Title, 3 PP) You are a keeper of the peace and criminals will think twice before preying on the weak while you’re in town. Whenever you are in a settlement that has a positive Crime rating, you may make an Intimidate check after 6 hours of patrolling the rooftops, alleyways and streets of a settlement to fight petty crimes. The DC of the check is 10 + the danger rating of the town + twice the town’s Crime rating. Success means that as long as you remain in the city, the danger rating of the settlement is reduced by 5 + 1 for ever 5 by which you exceeded the DC. The settlement’s danger rating will remain at its new value for one week after you leave the settlement. Every week afterwards the settlement makes a Will save with a DC equal to 10 + your Intimidate bonus with a cumulative +2 for every week you remain absent. Once the save is made, the settlement’s danger rating returns to its original value.
- All Together Now… (5 PP) You and your teammates are known for working together and doing it well. For the next 24 hours, you gain access to one Teamwork feat of your choice.
- Greater Character Witness (Title, 4 PP) When you are framed for a crime or a placed in a legally problematic situation that has the law against you, you can call in a friend from a high place. You must have purchased the Privileged Meeting reward at least once, and the friend you call must be the subject of this meeting. You also must have improved this friend’s mood towards you to helpful, and not have spent the Character Witness reward more than three times. This friend will speak on your behalf, pleading your innocence, allowing a more thorough investigation and possibly proving you innocent of the crime. This does not guarantee success, but allows for roleplay to resolve the situation.
- Greater Worldly Fame (4 PP) This works like Worldly Fame, except that your Fame is 3/4 your Fame score for 48 hours outside your sphere of influence.
- Magic Item Patron (Title, 5 PP) Through your connections in the magical community, you have access to purchasing 4th level potions and 7th level scrolls. Any potion requiring material components worth over 1000gp is not available for purchase. If the material cost is equal to or less than 1000gp, the component’s cost is added to the price of the potion.
- Genius (Title, 5PP) Your studies are vast and your knowledge is craved among scholars and those who seek understanding. You may use your Intelligence score to calculate your fame instead of your Charisma.
- Greater Magic Item Patron (Title, 5 PP) Your magical connections run deep and wide, granting you access to the purchasing of 5th level potions and 8th level scrolls. Any potion requiring material components worth over 1000gp is not available for purchase. If the material cost is equal to or less than 1000gp, the component’s cost is added to the price of the potion. You must have the Magic Item Patron title before purchasing this title.
- Greater Master of Trade (Title, 5 PP) You can pull strings or bat your eyes to gain the best deals in town. Once per game session you may purchase a single item at a 20% discount. This award cannot be used for spellcasting services, costly material components, items normally sold at full value (such as trade goods or gems), or magic item crafting. You must have purchased the Master of Trade title to purchase this title.
- Greater Privileged Meeting (15 PP) You use your pull to get together the heads of nations to discuss an important matter that concerns many and spares few. The cost of this award may be split between multiple characters. Everyone who spent Prestige to help pay for this award gains a +2 bonus on Diplomacy and Intimidate during this meeting.
- Herculean (Title, 5 PP) You are known for your incredible strength and deeds of your physique spur many on to be strong like you. You may use your Strength score to calculate your fame instead of your Charisma.
- Nimble (Title, 5 PP) Your dexterity is second to none, and people look up to your quick and precise nature. You may use your Dexterity score to calculate your fame instead of your Charisma.
- The Great and Powerful (Title, 10 PP) Your sphere of influence increases by 100 miles. You must have the title The Great before you may purchase this title.
- Sage (Title, 5 PP) Your patience and understanding is endless, and many desire to find the enlightenment that you have. You may use your Wisdom score to calculate your fame instead of your Charisma.
- Unflinching (Title, 5 PP) You have survived what few mortals have conceived possible to live through, and you look no worse for wear. You may use your Constitution score to calculate your fame instead of your Charisma.
- The Almighty (Title, 15 PP) Your sphere of influence reaches the entire Inner Sea. The GM may decide whether you are loved or feared and by whom you are loved or feared. The GM allocates what mechanical benefits this entails on a case by case basis. You may also select one trait pertaining to your legacy. It may be from a category that you already possess a trait in. You must have the title The Great and Powerful before you may purchase this title.